- Voice Amplifier Wireless : Output power 25W with 4-inch Subwoofer and 1.5-inch Tweeter deliver loud and clear sound .Sound to cover about 20000 sq.ft (2000 ㎡). No noise and no distortion.Buletooth 5.0,True Wireless Stereo allows you to sync any two H6 pa speakers together,In TWS mode, two speakers can even provide a total of 50 watts of extraordinary sound.
- Amplifier with Two Microphones: UHF wireless microphone and wired microphone.UHF technology wireless microphone amplifier more resistant to interference, longer transmission distance and better listening experience.Headset and handheld 2 in 1,the wireless ear hook is removable.
- Rechargeable Speaker: built-in a 4000mAh big lithium battery allows the microphone speaker to only take 4-6 hours to fully charge, but plays up to 10-12 hours of amplify time and up to 4-6 hours of music playtime( Depending on the volume）. The wireless microphone can be used for approximately 3-5 hours.
- Multi-function loudspeaker: TF (Micro SD) card playing & USB flash drive playing. You can loop all music and switch songs. Supports FM radio and Recording functions; Support 3.5mm AUX audio input (Mic port can be used as AUX port), Easy to use as a wired speaker.
- Powerful Voice Amplifier:Portable microphone amplifier using the ABS material that is characterized by being rugged and robust, Hi-Fi technology reverses the sound as real and is transported from the throat. Very useful for teachers, coaches, speakers.Amplify your voice and save your throat when you have trouble speaking or not enough volume.A big help in speaking to 100+ members in your group.
Q1: I am needing to speak to a room of 40-50 people and need a totally self contained product. is this it?
A: Yes, of course. It comes with a wireless microphone so you don’t have to carry a voice amplifier with you all the time.
Q2: How to pair a voice amplifier with a microphone?
A: Step 1: Turn on the speaker, Fast and Short press “ M ” Three times to enter into UHF wireless pairing status with voice prompt “UHF is waiting for connection”.
Step 2: Switch on the UHF wireless MIC and long press signal button for 5s, pairing is successful with voice prompt “UHF is connected”.