- Makes your computer reach IEEE 802.11ac standards to transmit & receive wifi; Its WiFi hotspot signal range is more than 10 meters(33 ft).
- Transmission speed up to 150Mbps on the 2.4GHz or 433Mbps on the 5GHz; Multi transmission channels avoid most wireless interference.
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10,Mac OS X 10.6-10.12 and Linux; Supports Computer, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Desktop and Notebook etc..
- Angle adjustable antenna provides the signal reception higher gain and further enhances the penetration and stability of signal transmission. According to the situation, you can choose whether use the antennas.
- 64/128 bit WEP WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK and TKIP/AES security encryption protocols ensure network at zero risk. The driver software is very easy to install and operate.
Q1: What chipset does it use? Ralink? Atheros? Something else?
A: It uses Realtek chipset.
Q2: Is this a usb 3.0?
A: No, it is a USB 2.0
Q3: The driver is not compatiable with my Linux, what should I do?
A: Linux is very complicated. You can refer to following link: https://youtu.be/XJ0gcA778Ms (Includes the comments) and https://www.learningpenguin.net/myblog/2018/01/30/install-realtek-rtl8812au-wifi-driver-linux-ubuntu/