- Makes your computer reach IEEE 802.11ac standards to transmit & receive wifi; Its WiFi hotspot signal range is more than 10 meters(33 ft).
- Transmission speed up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz or 867Mbps on the 5GHz; Multi transmission channels avoid most wireless interference.
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10,Mac OS X 10.6-10.12 and Linux; Supports Computer, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Desktop and Notebook etc..
- Angle adjustable antenna provides the signal reception higher gain and further enhances the penetration and stability of signal transmission. According to the situation, you can choose whether use the antennas.
- 64/128 bit WEP WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK and TKIP/AES security encryption protocols ensure network at zero risk. The driver software is very easy to install and operate.
Q1: My pc isn’t wireless and only has an ethernet connection so if i plug this adapter into the usb port will it be able to connect to my home wifi?
A: Yes, because this acts as a wireless receiver you will have it just connect to your homes Wi-Fi if your router has wireless functions. Once you’ve installed the USB device – by simply plugging it in – do remember to install the driver.
Q2: Do I need any other things in my pc for this to work ?
A: Hi, You need an available USB port on your PC, then install the driver which is available for free download on our website. Besides, and you need to have an Internet wifi network available in your place. After you install this wifi adapter on your PC, you can select this wifi network, input the wifi key and connect to it for wireless internet connection.
Q3: The driver is not compatiable with my Linux, what should I do?
A: Linux is very complicated. You can refer to following link: https://youtu.be/XJ0gcA778Ms (Includes the comments) and https://www.learningpenguin.net/myblog/2018/01/30/install-realtek-rtl8812au-wifi-driver-linux-ubuntu/