- Makes your computer reach IEEE 802.11ac standards to transmit & receive wifi; Its WiFi hotspot signal range is more than 10 meters(33 ft).
- Transmission speed up to 150Mbps on the 2.4GHz or 433Mbps on the 5GHz; Multi transmission channels avoid most wireless interference.
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10,Mac OS X 10.6-10.12 and Linux; Supports Computer, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Desktop and Notebook etc..
- The mini size makes this dongle avoiding accidentlly impact when you insert it into laptop or computer. Heat dissipation holes keep this adapter at normal temperature, which maintains it efficient work.
- 64/128 bit WEP WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK and TKIP/AES security encryption protocols ensure network at zero risk. The driver software is very easy to install and operate.
Q1: Can I leave this adapter plugged into my pc all the time? In other words, do i have to take it outevery night and plug it back in in the morning?
A: No, you can keep it plugged in. Doesn’t matter if your computer falls asleep or it’s turned off, once you turn it on your computer will recognize it and connect to the internet through it. If you use desktop computer, we suggest you plug this adapter into your computer back USB port because the back USB port is more stable. In addition, don’t impact this adapter when it is working, otherwise it may lose connection or get damaged.
Q2: Does it works with smart tv?
A: Sorry, it doesn’t work with smart tv.
Q3: The driver is not compatiable with my Linux, what should I do?
A: Linux is very complicated. You can refer to following link: https://youtu.be/XJ0gcA778Ms (Includes the comments) and https://www.learningpenguin.net/myblog/2018/01/30/install-realtek-rtl8812au-wifi-driver-linux-ubuntu/