- Add three USB interfaces and one ethernet port to your computer. Convenient for connecting to several USB devices. No longer worry replacing computer ethernet port when your computer ethernet port is broken.
- Using VIA-LAB high-speed controller, the USB 3.0 port can provide up to 5 Gbps theoretical maximum data transfer speed.
- Adopting REALTEK controller as network IC, the RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port is compitable with 10/100/1000 Mbps ethernet.
- 6 inch cable is easy to plug in computer. Aluminum alloy design avoids external impact damage. Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe. Support hot swapping.
- Plug and play. No any instrallation requested. Support Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista(32/64bit)/ XP/ 2003/ 2000, MAC OS X and Linux.
Q1: Does it have a mac driver?
A: Yes, the driver installation profile includes mac driver.
Q2: I need to use this on my tv to add wifi will it work?
A: This is not wifi, this is a adapter to accept a wifi signal. It will accept two different frequencies, and should not be a problem with your smart TV as long as you have a wifi + modem. Also remember all these adapters have drivers, so if you have a means of adding a driver to your TV, than it will work. Most of TV already have built in adapter, but this adapter will not provide a wifi signal that is a separate item that will work in conjunction with your modem.